Thread: Lightweight email solution for Snow Leopard

Lightweight email solution for Snow Leopard

I am looking for a lightweight and simple email solution for Snow Leopard system. I had found a few on the web but I am confusing what to use. I am not really happy using the default one. The interface looks very outdated and a number of times it just fails to sync the mail.

I need some help here to find a good email client that I can use. I do not want extra features. A very plain email client which I can use for checking all the emails. And that also on imap. I do not want pop configuration. It is important to have a backup on the server.

Re: Lightweight email solution for Snow Leopard

Well there are many and I will recommend you to use Unibox. I am using the same. And it is quiet nice. It offers you a simple interface with lots of simple benefits. It offers you a password locked features through which you can protect your email for un-authorized access. IT is very easy to use and it already comes with configuration of various emails in the same. You just have to type the mail and done. It will be synced automatically. I will recommend you to test this one. It has a very nice and easy to understand UI.

Re: Lightweight email solution for Snow Leopard

I am using Postbox. I am using the same from long time. It is quiet similar to Apple Mail. Most of things you are going to find same in this. But it is quiet easy to use and brings you a lot of benefits. It allows you a threaded type of conversation.

That means when you click on an email you can see all discussions below the same and you can get all your emails at one place. It is the fastest mail client I had seen. It works faster than the default apple mail. There are some new features in it. You can add dropbox, facebook, twitter, etc account on the same.