Thread: How much time does a power bank take to charge a phone?

How much time does a power bank take to charge a phone?

There are so many power banks in the market. Some of them are high power. I want to know that do they charge the phone faster than regular charger.

If yes then I will go and buy one. I am going to buy the maximum one which is around 13000mAh that comes for Rs.3000 approx. I do not want to buy if the charging speed is same. There must be some extra benefits if I am spending this much amount. How to find which portable charger is capable of charging a phone fast?

Re: How much time does a power bank take to charge a phone?

Most of these chargers take the same time to charge your phone. It won't be high because here things works on the basis of voltage. Your mobile charging port has a voltage limitation. You cannot cross that. If you try to put high voltage charging point then there are chances that the port might burn. So you don't have to expect much from the portable charger. Buy any good power back that is under Rs.1000. You can check this one also. And use that for the charging purpose. I am quite sure you won't really need anything else.

Re: How much time does a power bank take to charge a phone?

It is right. I am having a 5000mAh one and it takes the same time to charge. There is no additional benefit in that. It is good when you are outside. You donít have to look for a charging port. You can just connect the same and sit aside and the battery will be filled up within couple of hours.

For a fast charging you need a fast charging port. Like an usb 3.0 or higher. In the coming future we might get this kind of ports that can charge our phone a lot faster than now.