Thread: Do you think the coming generation of android phone will be all china smartphones?

Do you think the coming generation of android phone will be all china smartphones?

If i am not wrong, few years back China phones were quiet popular in India. I had seen those phones loaded with java, unique design and lots of audio output. This makes people attract and above all the budget was very low. Within Rs.3000 I use to buy the most amazing and big size touch screen device.

But slowly all those devices are gone and now I can see that after Android, these china phones are slowly emerging. Companies like Xiaomi are selling the best budget price. OnePlus One and IUMI are the emerging brands with power packed and stylish Smartphones.

I think the era of china phone will be back soon. What do you guys think?

Re: Do you think the coming generation of android phone will be all china smartphones?

Those phones were officially banned due to lack of IMEI number. That is because there is not having any central seller; there was no brand, nothing. This phone was just sold and then there was no looking back. India a price conscious market. People will blindly by product which are loaded with features and are cheap. Xiaomi is bit different. It does not give you a low end phone. It gives quiet nice models.

Re: Do you think the coming generation of android phone will be all china smartphones?

Before it was china phones and today we have name for them. There is no different. WE are still buying a lot of China phone. China phone means not reliable hardware. The life of device is very less. Big brands like Lenovo are china based companies. Even Apple iPad and iOS is assembled in China. Everything now comes from China. So there is no wrong in buying them unless you get a valid warranty. I still trust brands like Dell. They are giving the best quality hardware.