Thread: Is there any AMD Kabini APUs launched in India yet

Is there any AMD Kabini APUs launched in India yet

I had seen a lot of information about this AMD Kabini APUs in the market. But none of them has been released yet. I want to know that when this is going to release and what is the benefit of the same. APUs is not quite popular in India. That is because of its cost. I do not think there is any budget apu in the market that can help people to build a standard pc. This also looks like some kind of extreme performance processor for gaming.

Re: Is there any AMD Kabini APUs launched in India yet

AMD Kabini APUs falls under the low-price processor. It is already launched in India and you will be really surprised to find the cost of the same. AMD is planning to release the cheapest apu in this range. This would be around Rs.2300.

There are different series in it and this will offer you budget graphic processing. I know about two models here which are Athlon 5350 and 5150. Just try to find the actual cost on the web.

Re: Is there any AMD Kabini APUs launched in India yet

It is true that the CPU is already launched in the market. But this is budget processor and most of them are dual-core. AMD is releasing the same with a point of view of providing budget configuration.

There are few others also that will be quad-core but the cost will be high on the same. AMD promise that this new processor will be 3 times stronger and will give you great output. WE have to wait back when there is actual test review of the same.