Thread: When is Micromax going to bring a smartwatch

When is Micromax going to bring a smartwatch

Smartwatch is one of the top wearable which is trending today. And I had seen only big brands are putting their hand on the same. I am looking for some details when our local brands like Micromax, LAVA, Karbonn, etc are going to put their hand on the Smartphone.

They can provide a lot more budget watch with full android features. Samsung Gear is the costliest smartwatch in the market and the same is applicable to others also.

Re: When is Micromax going to bring a smartwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie girl View Post
    Smartwatch is one of the top wearable which is trending today. And I had seen only big brands are putting their hand on the same. I am looking for some details when our local brands like Micromax, LAVA, Karbonn, etc are going to put their hand on the Smartphone.

They can provide a lot more budget watch with full android features. Samsung Gear is the costliest smartwatch in the market and the same is applicable to others also.
    I am also wondering the same thing. It is being long time that no local brand is working on the smartwatch thing.

I am trying to find out a bit of information on the same. If they give out a good wearable smartwatch then it will be a lot better option for people to go for. Fitness based watches are now slowly coming out in India. But they are costly.

The cheapest one might start with Rs.8000 to give you maximum features.

Tracking difference are different compared to smartwatch. Tracking device brings minimum benefits while smartwatch brings you most features like a Smartphone. I am looking for Android wear on which Google is working.

This touch based watch will be amazing and I had seen a short preview of the same. For local brands it is not so easy to bring out smartwatch and if they provide I am quite sure they will try to compete the costly price.

kunalmothe

Hello,
    I am also waiting for the same because so many big brands like Samsung and LG has launched their Smartwatch's in market. Let's hope when these entire local brand bring their Smartwatche's in market for gadget lovers.