Thread: Need the best MKV player for android?

Need the best MKV player for android?

I had copied a few DVD videos downloaded from torrent in my android tablet. When I am trying to play the same I am getting an unsupported error. I want some help here to play them but the same is not working. I am looking for a good MKV player that can provide me a good output while playing the files. I cannot find any of those on Google Play. I had tried looking on the web but most of them look useless to me. I just want a good one.

Re: Need the best MKV player for android?

I think MX Player will do the job. You have to update your player codecís to play different kind of videos files and that will do the job. Just go on Google Play and install MX Player in your device. Then download the codec also and check back.

MX Player is the best one and you can play almost all kind of videos on the same. It is fast and impressive to use. I am using this from long time and yet I had not faced any problem with the same.

Re: Need the best MKV player for android?

The best one according to me is VLC. VLC is released for android and it is one of the best players that can play any files of your choice. It is even best to stream content from the LAN network.

I will recommend you to download the same and try using it. It will scan your phone and will give you all video files at one place. You have to tap on that and play the video and it will start working as per your need. Just try out the same.