Thread: How to capture still images of a fast moving object from Smartphone camera

How to capture still images of a fast moving object from Smartphone camera

I want some advice to clicking some good still images of a moving object. Like a moving car or a running dog. I am not able to find any app that can do the same. I am trying to find out few options through which I can just click some good photos of moving objects? But I am not able to find anything.

I am quite sure this is possible in android. I am having Xperia Z2 which has a huge 20mp camera. But the output is not so great when it comes to moving objects.

Re: How to capture still images of a fast moving object from Smartphone camera

For taking pictures of a moving object you need a point to shoot camera or a DSLR. You need a good less with amazing image processor without which it is not possible to take pictures.

Most of the time when you click photos the pictures will be blurry. Smartphone camera is not so good in taking photos of a moving object. The pictures will get blurry when you try to click. Just try out some third party apps from Google play which might help.

Re: How to capture still images of a fast moving object from Smartphone camera

I had tried doing that a lot but it did not worked. I am unable to figure out the reason behind that. Even after having a high resolution camera you donít have any option to take pictures of a moving object. It will get blurry or you will get a very bad output. One thing I notice that if you have a HTC device like HTC One M8 which runs on a new ultra pixel camera technology, you can get what you are looking for. But still Smartphone cameras are not as much capable as DSLR are.