Thread: Which is the cheapest high capacity battery power bank available?

Which is the cheapest high capacity battery power bank available?

I want a power bank for my mobile phone. And I am looking for the cheapest one that has the highest battery capacity. I can see only 1000mAh one that are round Rs.400.

I am looking for a reliable one that can help me to get a longer battery life. I need something that has a high battery capacity. I had tried looking on the web and I can see many local brands. Are they reliable and good enough to use?

I am not able to find any solution for the same. I had seen a few costly one also but I think that is not in my budget.

Re: Which is the cheapest high capacity battery power bank available?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jason View Post
    I am looking for a reliable one that can help me to get a longer battery life. I need something that has a high battery capacity. I had tried looking on the web and I can see many local brands. Are they reliable and good enough to use?
    The cheapest one that I can find on the web is Ambrane P-26 Portable Charger. This one comes for some Rs.450 on flipkart and carries a year warranty.

It is the cheapest and provides the highest battery capacity. It comes with 2600 mAh Capacity that is quite enough according to me. You can get around 4 to 6 hrs of battery power on the same and it will work well. There are few good reviews about this product if you go the site and read the same. Due to a year warranty you can use it without worrying much.

Re: Which is the cheapest high capacity battery power bank available?

There are many budget power banks. A cheapest one that I found was on snapdeal that came for Rs.200 and offer you 2600mah battery. And if you need a bit reliable one then you can go with ZOON 2800 mAh Power Bank. It comes for Rs.680 and I think that will be enough.

There are many online sites which are having great simple power banks you can go for. It will be great if you can try looking on different website for a few good models and buy the one that fits your need.