Thread: How to mirror an android screen on pc without using any cable connection

How to mirror an android screen on pc without using any cable connection

I am having a 7inch tablet. It has a sim connection on the same. I want some option through which I can mirror the tablet screen on my pc through internet or through wifi. I think my tablet is not going to support any kind of hdmi cable.

I want to do this for chatting. I want to use my pc keyboard for the same. It is very complicated to chat on the touch screen. And also it is very annoying to keep holding the tablet for long time. I think using a keyboard will be a lot more effective solution.

Re: How to mirror an android screen on pc without using any cable connection

You can use team viewer for the same and I am quite sure this is going to work well.

Team viewer allows you to share your tablet screen on the pc and you can use your mouse to control the same. The keyboard will also work. The speed and output of the mirrored screen depend on your wifi network. If you are having a slow internet then the speed will be poor.

But if you are having a good internet connection then you can use it quiet easily. I had seen the screen lags a lot on a slow connection.

Re: How to mirror an android screen on pc without using any cable connection

There are many apps for the same on Google Play. You can download and use them to get a dual screen output. The best one that you can try is MirrorOp Sender. It is quiet popular and free app that can help you to share your screen on the pc instantly. But I am doubtful about mouse and keyboard.

I had seen a few video where I can see people using the touch screen. They were not using any mouse or keyboard for the same. You can try out or else teamviewer is quiet a good alternative to go for.