Thread: How to disable camera of any android Smartphone

How to disable camera of any android Smartphone

Is there a app available that can help me to simply lock or disable the camera of my mobile phone. My phone is used by many friends sometime and they keep on clicking photos. This drain up the battery very fast and also this eat up the internal battery. I want some help here to disable this thing. So that no one can use the camera and just un-necessarily fill the gallery. Most of the photos are not required. This is also done by my cousins who keep on taking photos and do nothing. I just want to disable the camera.

Re: How to disable camera of any android Smartphone

You can try using a app locker. There are ample of them on the web. You can find that on Google web. A app locker will lock the app and when someone try to open the same then it will ask for password. It is very easy to use and does not allow anyone editing unless you provide the correct password. Or you can try one more thing. You can try using a new launcher which has a option that can hide apps. Because if you lock then there are chances that the people will ask you the password. Just use Buzz launcher. It has the feature to hide apps.

I found two apps that can help. The first one is Cameraless and the second one is Camera Disabler / Locker.

Both of this app will allow you to simply turn off the camera. Even when someone taps on the app it will not work. These apps will turn off the camera permanently and you can turn then back on simply from the apps.

You can test them one by one and use the one that you think is easiest to use. For the launcher thing you have to modify a lot of stuff. But in the app you have limited things to do.

kunalmothe

Hello,
    App lock application is best from which you can lock any app you want e.g. camera, gallery or any games.