Thread: Is there a way to earn money online through selling photos

Is there a way to earn money online through selling photos

I am into photography and I have some hundreds of images with me. I am looking some way through which I can sell my photos online and do not want others to share the same without my permission. I had seen a few photos sharing site but I do not really trust the same. I am looking for some solution for the same. Can anyone suggest me any option or way through which I can make quiet a good amount of money through selling photos online. I am not able to find the same and still working on it.

Re: Is there a way to earn money online through selling photos

There are quite a few platforms that are dedicated for photographers. They require a minimum of quality and who have to follow their terms and condition or else it won't work well. You can earn from $ 0.25 per photo to any high amount depending on the demand of your photo.

The most popular service accent to me is Shutterstock. This one is a old one and has millions of images. You can also store videos and you can also sell them. You have to provide high quality images or else you won't earn good amount here.

Re: Is there a way to earn money online through selling photos

There is one more service called as Dreamstime. This is good for starters who had just started taking photos. This site does not have any precise requirements compare to Shutterstock.

Dreamstime platform has more than seven million photo catalogs and it also has a really large customer base. You can simply start putting your photos on the same and I am quite sure you can get relatively good amount from it.

You can also try your luck on iStockphoto or on Bigsotckphoto.