Thread: Is it very important to have a Google Plus account

Is it very important to have a Google Plus account

I never understand how to really use Google Plus. I am looking for some advice on the same. I run a site that provides different type of offers and deals to my users. I want to know that does it is really important to have a Google Plus account. Or it is good to stick with Facebook only. I am not able to find which thing is important there. It would take me a bit more time to understand how Google Plus really works. And does this is really important.

Re: Is it very important to have a Google Plus account

We all know that Google+ is a popular social network by Google. After launch it has become the second most used social networking site in the world after Facebook. And gradually it is increasing.

The basic features of Google+ are that you can allow your contacts sorted in different circles. And this will let you share things with people. There are so many services offered by so many tools that cover all your needs. And for that you must use Google+.

Re: Is it very important to have a Google Plus account

Multiple social networking accounts are really confusing to choose. The main aim of social networking platform is to interact with people. Through Google+ now you have access to other services that are offered for free, like photo albums from or IM Google Talk. And Google does not allow you to access them if you are not having G+ account. Google+ gives visibility to your content. You can see your links indexed in the search engine.