Thread: Which site on the web is similar to Spotify

Which site on the web is similar to Spotify

I am looking for some sites that can allow me similar features of Spotify. I am not able to find which is good and which can provide me a lot better music streaming options. It quiet looks that Spotify is not having any competition when it comes to international music. The site restricts some songs on the basis of region and location. That quiet makes a bit issue. And the android app is also bit heavy to use. Is there any similar site like this?

Re: Which site on the web is similar to Spotify

Spotify is popular. But due to advancement in technology more and more sites are coming up with more features for music streaming. Spotify is popular due to its huge catalogue. This is the site that has over 20 million songs. That is a huge collection.

The good part of using spottily is that you get some sharing control. But sometime you might not be happy with that. You can try Google Music. I am quite sure you will find some better option in that.

There are few new alternatives to Spotify. You can go with Napster. It is old and still it is working. This site has millions of users. Napster has upgraded to new design and it is quite different from Spotify.

It is just revamping itself to bring a lot of new thing. And it is also cheaper compare to Spotify. There are some free services that are available on the web and will give you advertising. Or you can go with Google Music as mentioned above.

Deezer and we7 are the same website design service sites like spotify.