Thread: How can someone spy on someone's pc?

How can someone spy on someone's pc?

I have analyzed that today various threats that are released in the market are for capturing your data. They cause big issue and your personal information is compromised. I want to know what more methods are being tried out.

I am quite sure there can be something that helps to keep a user stay away from such stuff. I am trying to locate a detailed information the same but unable to find anything. And does antivirus are capable of stop this attacks?

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: How can someone spy on someone's pc?

When it comes to cyber attacks then it means huge population. It is not limited to individuals and companies. Virus is designed to steal personal information. There are intrusions that are used in various ways to spread on tablets, laptop and phones. Here antivirus can protect you.

But from your end you must also keep your habit safes. Like not using torrents or adding cracked software in your pc. This all can cause issue.

Re: How can someone spy on someone's pc?

Things began with Trojans. It is one of the most common ways to introduce spyware on computers, phones and tablets. And it is very easy to remove.

There are so many malicious applications which are silently installed in your pc through multiple ways. And then once it is installed the threat will take advantage of vulnerability in the operating system you are using.

Sometime this is also done through most common applications like browser plug-in such as Adobe Flash.