Thread: Which is the best Android Market other than Google Play

Which is the best Android Market other than Google Play

Many are using Google Play to download lots of applications. I am looking for some third party android markets which are lot better than Google Play. I had seen 01mobile store in Nokia X which is also available online. It is good to use because it has a simple UI.

I am looking for more like this. Because a number of times you can't find app that you are looking for. For example a to-do list finder with an alarm or reminder on the same. I had already tested around 10 apps from Google Play but none of them helped.

Re: Which is the best Android Market other than Google Play

It happens sometime when you are trying to find a app and it is not available on Google Play or most of the time you get useless suggestion. If you are looking for a good android market then just try BAM. This market place will allow you to find a lot of information about the app you are looking for. You can get the best app from this. The good part of using this market place is that almost all app on this market is tested. You will hardly find any buggy app from the same. Just install this on your device and test it.

Re: Which is the best Android Market other than Google Play

I had seen recently many new app store started appear on the web. Amazon Appstore is one of them. You can try checking this out. And if you are unable to find anything better on this then try using AppBrain. It is a quiet popular app store that brings a lot of things and many new apps.

You can search for many apps on the same. Most of these app stores are having the same kind of app collection. You just have to search the name and you can find it easily. I found Google Play store a lot more organized one.