Thread: Which are the best android rpg games in the market

Which are the best android rpg games in the market

I am great RPG fan. I have a lot of games on my pc. I just got a new Android tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and looking for some great RPG games. But am not able to find the same. I tried looking for the same on the web but there are many.

I do not want to waste my time in finding each of them and locating which is the good one. I want some help here to find which the best one here is. If anyone can give me the list then I can go with all of them one by one. I only need rpg games.

Re: Which are the best android rpg games in the market

If you love customization then you can go with Arcane Legends. This one is a free game and brings so many options to play.

You can just build your own character in the same, you can customize various stuff and make amazing game out of it. It is a great game and you can also play with your friends. Try to checkout a few videos on the same that you can find on YouTube.

These videos will give you a general idea of playing the game and having a lot more better gameplay. This game will work well on your tablet.

Re: Which are the best android rpg games in the market

If you love space adventure game then you can go with Galaxy on Fire 2. It has a great graphic. And it works really well on tablet and Smartphone. You have a huge range of quest to go for. You can just move around the entire universe to find out lots of things. The game brings you a lot of in-app purchases. You can upgrade your ship, you can deal with other enemies and find out many new location on the same. I found this game as the best one to go for. And if you like fantasy then you can go with Lone Wolf.