Thread: Nokia is going to release the Lumia 530 Dual SIM this month

Nokia is going to release the Lumia 530 Dual SIM this month

Nokia is going to bring a new version of Lumia 530 this month. And this one is going to have a lot of new features. I had seen the price is around Rs.7400. It will be a great budget lumia phone as before this only Nokia Lumia 525 was available. I am waiting for a good budget lumia phone that can provide me a decent output. I do not want much apps and android like security issues. My budget is actually limited to RS.8000 only. I am unable to find this phone online till yet.

Re: Nokia is going to release the Lumia 530 Dual SIM this month

The device is released but it is not yet available for sale. This Lumia 530 brings a lot of new feature. And it is right to say that this one is the best budget phone in Lumia series. The phone provides you a 4-inch FWVGA LCD display which is not bad for usage.

It will come with 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 cpu which is decent enough to run all type of apps and games. It will also have a 512mb of ram. The phone brings you a simple 5-megapixel fixed focus camera.

Re: Nokia is going to release the Lumia 530 Dual SIM this month

I am also waiting for the same phone. It is good to have a budget dual sim phone by Nokia. It will only have a 4GB inbuilt storage. That is quiet less or else you can extend the same to 12GB by using a MicroSD card.

There are few offers with the phone. You are going to get a 15GB of cloud storage on OneDrive for the same. I am quite sure if you are having internet connection on the device you can simply upload all your photos.

It will come updated with the latest Windows Phone 8.1.