Thread: Is there a negative health effect of having high frequency wifi at home

Is there a negative health effect of having high frequency wifi at home

I had seen that there is lot of issue when you add a high bandwidth router at your home. I want to confirm that. As far as I know this radio waves are not having any issue on human health. But I have a lot of kids at my home and I work as a teacher.

I want to add the same high frequency router at school also. I want to find the negative effects on health if any. I am quite sure there are ample of people who might be using and they can provide me some advice on the basis of the experience.

Re: Is there a negative health effect of having high frequency wifi at home

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara!! View Post
    I had seen that there is lot of issue when you add a high bandwidth router at your home. I want to confirm that. As far as I know this radio waves are not having any issue on human health. But I have a lot of kids at my home and I work as a teacher.

I want to add the same high frequency router at school also. I want to find the negative effects on health if any. I am quite sure there are ample of people who might be using and they can provide me some advice on the basis of the experience.

We are usually surrounded by waves from all side. This can be from the mobile or from the satellite cable TV or from wifi routers. The waves are not harmful. If they are then our government will not allow the company to use it.

You have to practice a few safe standards for using the same. We are 24x7 surrounded by mobile frequency. And we do not know whether it cause any issue. But I had notice that if you Bluetooth headset then your heartbeat increase faster. That causes effect on health.

Re: Is there a negative health effect of having high frequency wifi at home

There is a simple logic behind using a high frequency router. If you are having a very high wave frequency then it simply means it will carry more energy. And that can cause issue.

If we talk about the highest part of the frequency spectrum then the things that comes in the list are gamma rays, X-rays and ultraviolet light. These are the extreme things.

We do not have this kind of things in our router or mobile phone so we have to worry less here. This can cause skin burns or genetic damage.