Thread: What would be the approx cost of iPhone 6 in India?

What would be the approx cost of iPhone 6 in India?

iPhone 6 is already rocking in the news and there is quiet less time when it is going to finally appear in India. I want to know that what would be the approx cost of the same. I hope this would not exceed Rs.50000. Some sites say that this would be big size phablet then surely Apple is going to keep this thing really cost. Is there any international price available? Because through that we can simply compare and find how much it is going to cost in India.

Re: What would be the approx cost of iPhone 6 in India?

Quote Originally Posted by HAASHIM View Post
    iPhone 6 is already rocking in the news and there is quiet less time when it is going to finally appear in India. I want to know that what would be the approx cost of the same. I hope this would not exceed Rs.50000. Some sites say that this would be big size phablet then surely Apple is going to keep this thing really cost. Is there any international price available? Because through that we can simply compare and find how much it is going to cost in India.
    Apple is not going to sell the phone at budget price. So do not expect much.

As far as I know the device is going to come in three storage size versions. They are 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. That is the common thing. And the cost will be depending on the device storage. I was able to get the price of European model which is around 669 Euros for the 16-gigabyte.

And obviously if you go above that, then it will be a lot more costly. This already exceeds Rs.50000 if you are going to import an unlocked version.

Re: What would be the approx cost of iPhone 6 in India?

That is quite right. I saw the cost of 32Gb and 64 model. This is around 769 Euros for the first one which is 32GB and 869 Euros for the 64GB. And this is going to very high. Compare to that Samsung is going to soon provide some new models which much cheaper price.

So I am sure iPhone will have a good competition in India. But it will be great to see the 5.5-inch model if it really could appear with an storage of 128 gigabytes. You just get a very high end phone with large storage and the cost might be above 1000 Euros.