Thread: How to instantly clean up space in iPhone 5S

How to instantly clean up space in iPhone 5S

My phone looks a lot occupied. I had gone on vacation. And I had captured lots of photos and videos. Also before going I had filled my music player. I am having the 16GB version which is full and there is some 500MB left. There are lots of important files. I am quiet confused what to do here. What to delete and what to remove. I want to know that what the fastest way to clean iPhone storage is? I get sometime full memory error. I am trying to install a few games and I got this issue.

Re: How to instantly clean up space in iPhone 5S

Your device is almost full. The first question you have to ask yourself that do you need all applications or games. What is the frequency of using them?

It is quiet normal if you can remove some programs. This will speed up the phone also. You can download it later on if you want. Try to remove those which are not needed. It is common for all of us to have a lot of apps. But you do not think about the amount of processing power and battery it eats up.

Start with removing apps and then go with other stuff.

Re: How to instantly clean up space in iPhone 5S

Quote Originally Posted by desidude View Post
    It is quiet normal if you can remove some programs. This will speed up the phone also. You can download it later on if you want. Try to remove those which are not needed. It is common for all of us to have a lot of apps. But you do not think about the amount of processing power and battery it eats up.

Start with removing apps and then go with other stuff.
    If you are going to remove some apps then I can show you a simple way. You have to go in the mobile settings. I have a android phone and in that I can remove the apps from Settings > Applications.

But in iOS device you have to go in Settings > General > Use > Space. You can just clean a lot of stuff rom here. Connect your phone to your pc and then through iTunes backup all your photos and video. Keep those which are needed and delete all of them. This will clean a lot of space inside the phone.