Thread: Simple alternative to keep iPhone photos without deleting them

Simple alternative to keep iPhone photos without deleting them

I always use my iPhone to take photos and now there are hundreds of them. I do not want to delete any of these photos. I am looking for some simple alternative to keep iPhone photos without deleting them. I have a backup in my pc. And sorting them is a long process. So I want to keep them and along with that I also want to click new photos.

Is there a way by which I can compress these photos and makes them a bit lighter? I had tried finding apps on iTunes store but cannot locate any. I hope the app will not spoil the quality.

Re: Simple alternative to keep iPhone photos without deleting them

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Is there a way by which I can compress these photos and makes them a bit lighter? I had tried finding apps on iTunes store but cannot locate any. I hope the app will not spoil the quality.
    It is quiet not easy to keep only. And it is common that your photographs are stored in the memory and they will slowly eat up the space leaving nothing for others. That is because these are HD images which are larger compare to a regular one. But there are many interesting solution to go for.

You can keep the images on cloud which is the best way to keep the files. Upload them online and then access it through internet. We do not always need our images in the phone. If you are having a decent mobile internet you can download anytime you want.

Re: Simple alternative to keep iPhone photos without deleting them

That is a good solution. There are many online photos haring site like Photobucket, Flickr, etc.

You can just store your photos on that and save a lot of space. You can connect a drop box or Google drive account to your phone. And pull the photos in it. That will be a time saver option. It will help you to save a lot of photos and you can view them online anytime you want. Even if you delete the photos a backup is kept online.

That is the best safest option available according to me which can help.