Thread: Confused with so many tablets in the market, what to buy?

Confused with so many tablets in the market, what to buy?

Everyday a new tablet appear in the market. And I am really confused what to buy. At some point when I find the tablet with good hardware then it is not having good display. At some point if I find the display I am unable to find the camera good. It is a lot of confusion.

I do not want recommendation but simple points through which I can find the right tablets and use them for gaming and for watching videos. What are the things that we should see accordingly to buy tablets?

Re: Confused with so many tablets in the market, what to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by SS5 View Post
    I do not want recommendation but simple points through which I can find the right tablets and use them for gaming and for watching videos. What are the things that we should see accordingly to buy tablets?
    There are many advantages of a tablet compared to a traditional computer. Because first you get it for less price and it gives you all type of features. One thing I want to you to check is various types of connectivity's. That is very important.

Even the most basic, and affordable models have wifi connectivity. And few of them have SIM. You must find a SIM tablet first. So that you can use your mobile internet.

And if you are looking for tablet for entertainment then look for screen size.

Storage space is important. This might another decision but it will help you to carry files. Do not go for cloud storage because that is not important. Rather try to find a high internal space. The operating system is the next important step. If it has the latest android them it means it will be located with good one.

And the last thing you have to see is the tablet camera. This is always considered a secondary element but it has many uses when it comes to photography. Hardware is mostly common in many new models.

kunalmothe

Hello,
    First you have decided your budget, and then after you have to look at RAM and battery and most important is front camera is very must. You can get full information on Mobiadda.com. Here I find some useful information regarding mobiles and tablets.