Thread: Want an alternative chat messenger for WhatsApp

Want an alternative chat messenger for WhatsApp

I am quiet bored with using WhatsApp and my yearly subscription is going to expire. I am looking to try something new. A app that can help me to get more from chatting stuff. I was going to se WeChat but very few friends are having this. What is the best alterative available other than WhatsApp. I am going to ask my close friends to be on this and I will use that only for the chatting purpose. I had seen many regular chat applications which are not so great. I hope this app has competition.

Re: Want an alternative chat messenger for WhatsApp

Quote Originally Posted by Willems View Post
    I am quiet bored with using WhatsApp and my yearly subscription is going to expire. I am looking to try something new. A app that can help me to get more from chatting stuff. I was going to se WeChat but very few friends are having this. What is the best alterative available other than WhatsApp. I am going to ask my close friends to be on this and I will use that only for the chatting purpose. I had seen many regular chat applications which are not so great. I hope this app has competition.
    There is one that appeared recently called a Yo Mirage. This is a new chat messenger that is drawing lots of attention. It is available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone and you can test that the same.

Yo starts by few clicks. You can just send a greeting to any of the contacts in the phonebook through this. And then you can start chatting with the same. It is a new concept actually of greeting people and I am quite sure it will help you a lot. Just download and test the same.

There are two very similar and popular apps that you can try out. The first one is Meow and the second one is Chat Roulette.

This are quiet similar apps but has a different philosophy. They have a big difference in performance also. Both of them offer you communication with other people. And it works well on the basis of your geolocation. The app can give you details who are nearby. You can share a lot of thing in the same. I am quite sure you will like these apps. Just try them.

Hi,
    There is alternate chat messenger "kik messenger" , which runs on andriod platform.
    But, you can also use kik messenger on pc with help of bluestacks .
    kik & Bluestacks both are free fo cost .