Thread: Does waves emitted by mobile is harmful for new born

Does waves emitted by mobile is harmful for new born

My kids use my mobile a lot. I have kids less than 5 years. And there is a new born also. The phone is kept near to the place where she sleeps. I want to know that the wave which is emitted from the mobile phone is harmful for this new born babies?

Should I keep them away from the kids also? I am unable to find the right answer for that. My doctors say I must not keep that near to the new born because they are quiet sensitive. And the phone vibration can disturb the Childs sleep.

Re: Does waves emitted by mobile is harmful for new born

Quote Originally Posted by LeVi View Post
    My kids use my mobile a lot. I have kids less than 5 years. And there is a new born also. The phone is kept near to the place where she sleeps. I want to know that the wave which is emitted from the mobile phone is harmful for this new born babies?

Should I keep them away from the kids also? I am unable to find the right answer for that. My doctors say I must not keep that near to the new born because they are quiet sensitive. And the phone vibration can disturb the Childs sleep.

Well as per my search there is no direct evidence that any of these radio waves can cause issue. Any radio wave emitted by a wireless network or a mobile phone can cause any harmful to health.

It is more than a decade we are using this kind of devices and there is still not evidence found.There are many scientific studies done for the same. High exposure to radiofrequency can increase risk of cancer. That is the one thing I found on web while visiting a few site.

The WHO site has a dedicated place where you can read about electromagnetic fields and radio frequency.

Re: Does waves emitted by mobile is harmful for new born

We must learn about the technology we are using. With the benefits we must also learn what can be issue with that. So that we have more intact knowledge to deal with the situation. WHO has provided a study. There are different levels of RF exposure. And this are emitted from radio base stations and wireless networks around you. It is not necessary that the routers are only in your home. There can be a public wifi network or there can be a mobile tower also. But if it is low then it will not cause any affect on the health of people.