Thread: Videos in Moto X is consuming a lot of space

Videos in Moto X is consuming a lot of space

I own Moto X and is not having a memory card slot. I am having the 16Gb version. I had recently captured a few videos from the same. And it is simply taking a lot of space in the phone internal storage. I am quiet not able to figure out why this is happening. I am trying to find some way through which I can get rid of the videos. I do not want to delete them. I want them but I want to take more and I am facing low space issue. Is there a some way through which I can access them without keeping it inside the internal storage.

Re: Videos in Moto X is consuming a lot of space

There is only one thing you can do for that. If you want to keep the videos and do not want your space to get fell then use YouTube. Through your Gmail id create a account in YouTube and upload all the videos. Keep them private.

YouTube offer you a platform that delivers higher quality file and you can change the resolution as per your need. You can stream the video whoever you want on 2G or just share the link with your friends.

This will help you to remove a lot of video files.

Re: Videos in Moto X is consuming a lot of space

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Braver View Post
    I own Moto X and is not having a memory card slot. I am having the 16Gb version. I had recently captured a few videos from the same. And it is simply taking a lot of space in the phone internal storage. I am quiet not able to figure out why this is happening. I am trying to find some way through which I can get rid of the videos. I
    Videos are lot more heavy files compare to another ones. By deleting them you can reclaim a lot of space occupied. You can configure the video to upload on Google drive or any other cloud server. And then you can check the same whenever you need.

YouTube will be the best one according to me. Because it will offer you a nice streaming solution on various platform. You can stream a lot of video through that and share with your friends. Do that on your pc not on your mobile phone. That will drain out the battery fast.