Thread: Unable to install any apps on Samsung Galaxy Tab Neo

Unable to install any apps on Samsung Galaxy Tab Neo

I am having some issue with Samsung Galaxy Tab Neo. I bought this recently and I am trying to install a few games on the same. But it is giving me really hard time doing that. I am not able to install anything on the same. I want some help here for the same. I had tried removing old apps but still it is not working. When I tap on install button on Google Play it shows me downloading first and then installing. But it does not move ahead. I cannot see the open button.

What can be the problem?

Re: Unable to install any apps on Samsung Galaxy Tab Neo

It can be due to your internet connection. It can be slow or it can cause issue with disconnection. You have to check that first.

Try to disconnect the internet connection and then connect it back again. And then download it. If this is not working then I will advise you to check the download on some other internet connection. IF you have a 2G or 3G.

I am quite sure this issue can be resolved if you try it on some other internet connection. And this will start working.

Re: Unable to install any apps on Samsung Galaxy Tab Neo

There is one more way to install the games and apps in the tablet. You can go with manual way. You can download the apk files from the web and install that. You can find many sites on internet which offer you the direct apk download like this one.

Just click on anyone and test. I am quite sure it will start working. For your tablet you can try restoring the factory settings and then try everything back. Backup your data before doing the same. That is going to help you more. Resetting the tablet resolve a number of issues.