Thread: Which android phone has the strongest body?

Which android phone has the strongest body?

There are so many android phones in the market and it is very confusing to find which one here is having the best features. I am looking for a device that has the best and durable body. I want to buy a phone and it can be any.

My choices are not limited to budget. But I want a durable one. Last time I bought a Gionee device which did not worked well. It felled from my hand and the screen cracked. But it is still working. I am planning to give that to my cousin at half price and buy a new one.

Re: Which android phone has the strongest body?

You can check out the Xperia series by Sony. They give you dust proof and waterproof mobile phones. The best one today I think is Sony Xperia Z2.

This device is loaded with lots of features, good hardware and also with a durable body. It is a costly phone but worth to buy. It comes for Rs.45000. And it provide you 2.3 GHz quad core CPU with 3GB ram. And it is a phablet. It gives you a big size screen, a good battery life and amazing performance. I cannot find anything better than this.

Re: Which android phone has the strongest body?

For shelf life today we are having ample of phone. But I had seen manufacturer does not really work to give you a durable body. They just think more about adding the internal hardware. Sony Xperia is truly a good phone. But there are other alternative also. Like Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G3, etc. This phone brings a waterproof and dust proof design is much durable compare to regular phone. There are budget phone in the market also which brings you similar kind of features.