Thread: Widget that can show custom display on the lock screen

Widget that can show custom display on the lock screen

I am looking for a widget that can help me to have custom message on my lock screen. Something likes a reminder or a to-do thing. I am having a bit issue with keeping things in my schedule. And I always check my phone for new notification.

So if it is possible to have a lock screen widget that can allow me to add a custom message, then I can remember many things. I am not able to find anything on the web. I tried looking in Google Store also. I do not want a reminder or to-do type app. Just a widget to add message on the lock screen.

Re: Widget that can show custom display on the lock screen

There are two widgets that can help you to do what you are looking for.

The first is Text widget that I think can fulfill your requirement. And it is very easy to use. This app is very simple to use and has limited features but it will allow you to have custom things on the lock screen. And if you think that this one is very basic then there is one more app you can go for.

The second app that you can try looking for is Zooper. This one is bit advance with lots of new things in the same. Just test and find which one suits your need.

Re: Widget that can show custom display on the lock screen

Quote Originally Posted by LeVi View Post
    So if it is possible to have a lock screen widget that can allow me to add a custom message, then I can remember many things. I am not able to find anything on the web. I tried looking in Google Store also. I do not want a reminder or to-do type app. Just a widget to add message on the lock screen.
    You can do that without adding any widget. Many android phone has this option in the settings itself. And for that you just have to type the text you want on the lock screen. T

here is a feature called as Owners Info that you can use to get details on your lock screen. It is extremely simple to use. For that just go in the settings and then tap on Security and Screen Lock. In that you have to look for Owner Info. Tap on that and type the things you want. And then press the power button to lock. Then press it back to see.