Thread: Facing Error 0x807b0191 on Xbox when I am trying to play any video

Facing Error 0x807b0191 on Xbox when I am trying to play any video

Whenever I try to play any video on Xbox I am getting an Error 0x807b0191. And after that the video application stops. I had restarted the console and tried back. But that fails to work. I am quite sure there can be some way of fixing the issue. I tried to find some other application that can run the videos in Xbox, but there is nothing available. Do I have to reset the console.

Re: Facing Error 0x807b0191 on Xbox when I am trying to play any video

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie girl View Post
    Whenever I try to play any video on Xbox I am getting an Error 0x807b0191. And after that the video application stops. I had restarted the console and tried back. But that fails to work. I am quite sure there can be some way of fixing the issue. I tried to find some other application that can run the videos in Xbox, but there is nothing available. Do I have to reset the console.
    This error is very common for downloaded video files. I had seen a lot of discussion on the same on the internet which is based on movies and video playback.

You will keep on getting the error unless you re-download that thing back again. Once you had bought a movie or video you can download it as much time you want. Just download it back again and test.

Re: Facing Error 0x807b0191 on Xbox when I am trying to play any video

It can be due to corrupt file also. Just navigate to your storage which is the internal hard drive. Just navigate to the same and see whether the video that you are trying to play is not damage. If it is then delete it and download it back again. I got this error when I stop the download in between. But when I deleted and downloaded the file back it started working.