Thread: Gmail and YouTube messed up in new Firefox

Gmail and YouTube messed up in new Firefox

I had updated my browser to the latest one. I am using Firefox. After that I started facing a few display problems on the same. I am not able to figure out why. I am having a display issue on the screen. I can see miss managed top bar in Gmail. And sometime there are two.

While in YouTube instead of channel titles I can see YouTube links. I need some help here to fix this. I tried scrolling down small to large to fix the issue. But the issue is still the same. Is there a way to revert Firefox back again to the old version.

Re: Gmail and YouTube messed up in new Firefox

No you cannot do that. You have to use the new version. It can be due to some plug-in in your system due to which you are facing the issue. It is good if you can try to disable the same and it will help.

The first thing you have to do is start the web browser in safe mode. In Safe mode all the plug-in will be turned off. And the browser will work fine. Then you can try removing the add-ons that you are not using. And then test back again. I am quite sure this will resolve the issue.

Just test the same.

Re: Gmail and YouTube messed up in new Firefox

Removing add-ons is really going to help. I am quite sure there is something that is messing up the entire UI of the website. Firefox is the best browser in the market and I am quite sure you donít really face this kind of problem on the same. If nothing works then I will advise you to remove the browser.

Try to backup your bookmarks before doing that. And the install the latest version by downloading it directly from the official site. Install the same and test back. This will fix the problem. I am using the latest edition and I do not have any issue with YouTube or Gmail.