Thread: Connecting 3 desktop pc through wifi and accessing shared files on Tablet

Connecting 3 desktop pc through wifi and accessing shared files on Tablet

How to connect three different pc with each other on the same LAN network and then aces the shared content of the same on a tablet pc. I am not able to find any solution for the same. I have around 80 pictures stored in this pc and all are shared. I had never done sharing stuff before. It was in my office where I was able to access all the content in my laptop. But in my home I am confused how to do that. I do not want to go with cabling. I do not understand the same. I guess wifi is simpler.

Any Suggestions ?

Re: Connecting 3 desktop pc through wifi and accessing shared files on Tablet

It is not so complicated. But you have to buy separate hardware that will enable wifi on your computer. Without that it is not going to work. In our laptop we get integrated wifi chip.

But on desktop you have to buy a wifi card. And it will start working as you are expecting. You have to buy a tiny wifi card and then you can connect the pc to your wifi network. And share the access content. You can find all setting related to that in network and sharing centre.

This is extremely simple to do with convenience.

Re: Connecting 3 desktop pc through wifi and accessing shared files on Tablet

You can buy patch cords. They are available for cheap in the market. Patch cords are ready to use LAN cables that have rj45 ports on the front and back side. You can connect one to your pc and other one to the router or modem and access internet.

Create a common workgroup for all pc and then going network and sharing center. In that click on home group and sharing. There enable file and printer sharing. That's it. Go in your tablet and install ES File Explorer. Access your files through that and done.