Thread: Which is the best android app for group messaging

Which is the best android app for group messaging

I am looking for a good android app that I can use for group messaging. I am not able to find anything. Group messaging is a option through which we can chat with many people at the same time. I am quiet confused to use different chat messenger.

Right now I am using Whatsapp and this looks fine but I need something with more feature. I cannot send messages if my internet is down. There must be a app that can allow both online and offline message in a group. It must detect on its own which user is online and which is offline.

Re: Which is the best android app for group messaging

There is no app like that. You can use whatsapp as many are using this and it is very easy. You can create a simple group and share various things with your friend. You can chat with your friends and do a lot more thing. It is simple to use.

But it works on internet only. For sending a message to your friend on offline mode you have to select them manually. The default message apps can handle multi-user messaging. All you have to do is keep on adding the numbers in the same. And it will work.

Re: Which is the best android app for group messaging

I think Google Hangout is the best one. Because of its UI and it has a simple message center layout where you get all your updates and stuff. It works fast and can be worked through your sim also. You can configure hangout as your default messaging center. In this you can directly chat with people who are on gtalk. And you can also use it like the regular sms platform. Just try out this one. It is good to keep more than one messaging app in your phone. Because that makes your job easier. You can chat through internet separately.