Thread: MogoGenie is not identifying Moto E

MogoGenie is not identifying Moto E

I am using MoboGenie to backup all my data. I have a Moto E device. This one is a new and before that I was using Galaxy S Duos. The old phone was working really well with no issue. It was fast and was able to identify all my phone data. But the new one is not working and has some problem.

MoboGenie is not able to identify the device. I called my friend last time who configure it and it was working well. But this time he is out of town and I want to backup the Moto E device. It has battery issue and I am planning it to put at service center.

Re: MogoGenie is not identifying Moto E

There are two things you have to check. The first one is the usb debugging. You have to turn it on and then connect the phone to the pc and turn on MoboGenie. You have to go in developer options for that. If you are unable to find then tap 7 times on the build number and it will start working. After that when you connect the phone to the pc Mobo Genie will detect the same. It will install the app for easy connectivity. Just test that and post if it is not working. Also try to change the cable if you can.

Re: MogoGenie is not identifying Moto E

After enabling usb debugging the next thing you have to find is proper usb drivers for the device. If that is missing then it will not working. You can find the usb drivers on the official site of Motorola.

Without the usb drivers it will be hard for any software to communicate with your phone. just download and install the same on your system and then try back. Usb debugging is essential for this kind of pc suite tool.

But on the same hand it is also risky because you are just providing a full access to your device.