Thread: List of Micromax Phones with Android 4.4 Kitkat under Rs. 7,000

List of Micromax Phones with Android 4.4 Kitkat under Rs. 7,000

There are so many brands in the market which are offering a new phone that has a android kitkat update in it. And they are in budget range. Now I want to gift a phone to my sister and I looking for a nice android kitkat based device under a budget price of Rs.7000.

I had seen Micromax as a good local brand that works really well. My friend has Turbo device which is amazing. So I want to buy in Micromax only. But my budget is only Rs.7000. I cannot pay much than that. That is the last of my pocket money left.

Re: List of Micromax Phones with Android 4.4 Kitkat under Rs. 7,000

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-India View Post
    I had seen Micromax as a good local brand that works really well. My friend has Turbo device which is amazing. So I want to buy in Micromax only. But my budget is only Rs.7000. I cannot pay much than that. That is the last of my pocket money left.
    Luckily you can go for a good phone under that budget. And you will get a decent hardware on the same. I am going to recommend you a phone that will give you the atleast android operating system with good hardware. The best one according to me is Micromax Canvas fire A104. It is a nice budget phone that comes at reasonable price and it gives you 4.5″ screen. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor and 1GB ram. It provide you dual camera wither the primary is 5MP. It is a good phone with day to day usage and you can also play some games on it.

Re: List of Micromax Phones with Android 4.4 Kitkat under Rs. 7,000

The budget is very tight. But still you can try Micromax Canvas Unite 2 A106. It is not bad. It is a big bigger phone when it comes to screen size. The phone offer you 4.7” IPS display. And a good resolution. It offer you a good hardware. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor and 1GB ram. The camera is same like above 5MP. But the front camera is 2MP which is higher than the above model. Go for Unite 2 due to good processor. It is more better in terms of multi-tasking and works really well.