Thread: Lots of issue with mobile after restoring backup from Titanium Backup

Lots of issue with mobile after restoring backup from Titanium Backup

I am using Titanium backup to backup all my data. A number of time I test different games. If something crash I use Titanium Backup to restore stuff. But after that I had faced a lot of issue. First of all my wallpaper does not work. I use a Live Wallpaper. All my desktop widgets are gone. And my auto backup also fails.

I am using a second backup app to sync my files on the cloud. I have to setup each of them one by one manually. Then what is the use of using this app. There must be some way of fixing this thigh.

Re: Lots of issue with mobile after restoring backup from Titanium Backup

I am also facing a lots of Titanium Backup. It is a good app, but somehow it does not work well as expected. I had seen the features that says you can just backup everything with this. This app is great for taking backup of multimedia files and other data. But it has some issues with settings. Like personalization and other stuff. It is not resenting them properly and you have to do all stuff manually one by one. This is the most annoying thing I think. I had not able to locate any settings in it that can work well.

Re: Lots of issue with mobile after restoring backup from Titanium Backup

Just try this. Launch the application for the backup or restore. From the menu you have to tap on preferences. Go in that and you can find Advance App control. Just select that and then create a new backup. Now try to restore that back.

I had not found any effective application that has a option through which you can restore and phone settings as it was before. There is issue with personalization always and it not easy to fix.

We need something that can make the image or clone of partition and restore it instantly.