Thread: Photon Max Wifi vs. Photon Max under Prepaid

Photon Max Wifi vs. Photon Max under Prepaid

I want to buy a usb dongle for internet usage. And I found two in the local shot. The first one is Photon Max Wifi and the second one is Photon Max Wifi. I want one that can provide me a really good internet speed while surfing the web. My regiments are limited to facebook, yahoo, and text based search.

I am not going to view videos. But I need a good amount of speed. I cannot rely on a slow connection that is not going to help me. Which is the best one among this tow. I am getting Photon Max Wifi for Rs.2500 and Photon Max for 1500.

Re: Photon Max Wifi vs. Photon Max under Prepaid

Go on the online store and buy directly from there. Photon Max wifi comes for Rs.1999 online. And you can start with a Rs.350 first recharge where you get around 2GB of data usage. Photon Max Wifi is the best one. Just last week my friend bought that. He paid Rs.2350 for photon max wifi with 2GB data pack. I am getting around 3mbps of download speed and 1mbjps of upload speed on that. Web surfing is just amazing and fast. Photon Max will be cheaper but it does not has the wifi in it.

If you don't want the wifi connection then you can go with Photon Max. Both are same. They just have the wifi difference in them. If you do not want to share your internet connection on your mobile phone or with your friends, then you can go with the regular one. The Photon Max. It is amazing and fast and provide you a good speed.

It works really well for data transfer and you can also stream video on the same. I will recommend you to go with the max wifi one because it is better. And if you go with postpaid then you will get one month subscription free on that.

You can go with Tata Photon max if you dont want to use wifi connection. You can enjoy best web services with Tata Photon plans. Both devices are same, just have the wifi difference between them.