Thread: MTNL and Tikona are the two worst Internet providers

MTNL and Tikona are the two worst Internet providers

I had a very bad experience with MTNL first and then Tikona. I started with MTNL. It was the oldest one I was using. I was having a 512mb plan that was nice for day to day usage. The issue with this that it has lots of internet connecting problem. And the customer is the pathetic.

I don't understand why they are not ready to upgrade themselves. The second is Tikona. The guy who sold me the plan promised to give me the best connection but it was even worse than MTNL. I am not going to take the next connection unless someone guide me.

Re: MTNL and Tikona are the two worst Internet providers

Go for hathway. I am quite sure there you will get some good speed. My friend has just got a new hathway connection. They are offering amazing speed at a very budget price and it does not cause much issue. I had used the net for some hours and it is amazing. You have to contact hathway for the same. If they are having a internet connectivity support then you can call them. Just talk on the customer car and I am quite sure they can provide you the connection quiet easily. It must be anywhere in your area.

I will personally suggest never go with Tikona. They are indeed the worst ISP i have ever come across. They never provide you the committed speed and will charge you double than the commitment.

As far as Hathway is concerned, you can consider it at some extent. But you should also read this about Hathway: http://forums.techdiscussion.in/show...n-never-buy-it

The best thing to do is go with the usb modem. Today this modems are far more upgraded. They are wireless and works well. You don't have to pay for installation charges. I am using a Vodafone 3G usb modem that has the best speed. It is fast and works so smooth. Usb modems are costly but they are stable. You get the speed that you are looking for. If there is any issue you can call the customer care and shout on them. Others does not listen. I had used TATA and Idea. They have a dumb customer care.