Thread: List of Upcoming Phones with Android L OS

List of Upcoming Phones with Android L OS

Android L is already announced and there are few phones which are going to release soon in the market with this new amazing Android version. I want a bit information on those mobile phone models. I am quite sure Samsung will be having some upcoming devices which will come directly with Android L out of the box. But no one has yet revealed about this.

There is quiet less information when any mobile model in the market is going to get release with Android L Smartphone. I had tried looking around on the web, but what I can find is rumors about a few HTC models. I hope budget phones will also come with Android L.

Re: List of Upcoming Phones with Android L OS

First of all Android L is going to be ported on the Google Nexus phone, as it is Google's own device. There are also some new models which are going to release soon. Already Android L is available for Nexus 5. Whatever is the next Nexus version coming out in the market will get Android L in it. But things are not confirmed.

We had already seen a short preview of android L UI which makes it very promising and easy for people to use. It is good to wait back. First this Os is going to come on the Google products and then on others.

Quote Originally Posted by SamNote View Post
    Android L is already announced and there are few phones which are going to release soon in the market with this new amazing Android version. I want a bit information on those mobile phone models. I am quite sure Samsung will be having some upcoming devices which will come directly with Android L out of the box. But no one has yet revealed about this.
    If we talk about the new device then the new version of Nexus and Moto X are going to get Android L at launch. This will be the latest android version and will bring out many benefits. And if we talked about OTA updates then we have Moto X and Moto G in the line. Moto E is excluded due to hardware compatibility.

For Samsung, devices like Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 and Note 3 with any new version of Note are going to get Android L. Almost all high end phone under Sony, HTC and LG are going to get this new Nexus update.

As of now only two phones are confirmed to be released with Android L preloaded, and those are:

• Nexus 6
    • Moto X2

And the list of devices which will be upgraded to Android L os will be:

• Moto X
    • Moto G
    • Galaxy S5
    • Galaxy S4
    • Galaxy Note 3
    • Xperia Z1
    • Xperia Z2
    • Xperia Z Ultra
    • Xperia Z1 Compact