Thread: Nokia Cyan WP 8.1 update availability for Nokia Lumia

Nokia Cyan WP 8.1 update availability for Nokia Lumia

Hi, i am having a Lumia 1520 running on latest Windows phone 8.1. Recently i heard about Lumia's new update called Cyan which is rolled out for WP 8.1 running devices. Well, luckily i am running the same, but i haven't received the update so far for my phone. Tried from OTA as well as connecting via Zune but not help. Can anyone please tell me what is the problem? Is there any special method required to get this update? Please help me soon.

Re: Nokia Cyan WP 8.1 update availability for Nokia Lumia

you might be aware that all updates come one by one depending on region. Although Nokia rolled out this update about a week ago but it may take some time to reach your country. Many times it also depends on your carrier. They must release it for their users.

So, as you said you haven't received it yet, can i know from where you belong and what carrier you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Expensive View Post
    So, as you said you haven't received it yet, can i know from where you belong and what carrier you using?
    I am from India and using vodafone carrier. Is cyan released for the same?

Thanks for providing the details. Let me tell you that Cyan update is still Under testing for Lumia 1520 in India. You can check the same here :

There is an official page on Nokia's website that let you know current availability of all their updates depending on region and Lumia model. You should keep checking the same so that you will know if the update is rolled out for your particular phone model.

Quote Originally Posted by Expensive View Post
    There is an official page on Nokia's website that let you know current availability of all their updates depending on region and Lumia model. You should keep checking the same so that you will know if the update is rolled out for your particular phone model.
    Yeah, that's correct. In fact there is also an application for your Lumia which provides you availability of the updates. You can download the app from here to install on your phone.