Thread: How to convert images file format on android Smartphone

How to convert images file format on android Smartphone

Want some good app to convert images on a android Smartphone. I take some photos which are in jpeg format. I want to convert them into png and tiff file. I am unable to find any good app for that. The one that I can see is fully loaded with apps. I import an image and the ad loads up. It is slowing down my phone.

I want a instant image convertor through which I can set the format as per my need and also adjust the image resolution. But it is hard to find anything. I hope there will be some way of doing the same.

Re: How to convert images file format on android Smartphone

Search for Image Converter under Media & Video section. Try this app. I am using this and it is simple to use. It offer you easy way to convert the files as per your need. You can load up any image in this and create a new file format. But it is not having anything for making the image small or big. You can make most of the settings through your mobile phone camera settings. You have option there through which you can covert the image size and make it readable. It is a free software.

Quote Originally Posted by Santy View Post
    I want a instant image convertor through which I can set the format as per my need and also adjust the image resolution. But it is hard to find anything. I hope there will be some way of doing the same.
    I guess simply changing the extension works good. I have done it many times.

Get into file manager, select a file and tap on Menu > Rename. Change the extension. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by musician View Post
    Search for Image Converter under Media & Video section. Try this app. I am using this and it is simple to use.
    The above app is just limited to the image file. But you can do a lot more with File Converter. This app is loaded with many options. It is a straight forward file convertor which is simple to use and provide you simple options to create new file format. Just download this and upload the files in the same.

This app brings you option to convert audio files, video files and even eBooks. Inage is just an part here. You can also convert archive files. So this could be a kind of Swiss knife for your device.