Thread: Block popup on a android tablet

Block popup on a android tablet

I am quiet annoyed with so many popup on my android tablet. Whenever I open any page to view a site or video I get continuously download for mobogenie apk. I skip the installation but still it keeps on coming.

So need a bit help here to get rid of the issue. Is there a way to permanently block the popups? A number of time new sites open up and the entire tablet freeze. I having Galaxy Tab S. I have a high speed internet connection. I mostly use the tablet for video streaming purpose. Bu this popup are very annoying.

please provide some solution for the same.

Re: Block popup on a android tablet

You can do that through adblock plus application. This is available for android. You just have to install that in the tablet and it will manage the popup thing. I am quite sure it will work really well and you will not get those annoying popup on your device. Just add this thing and test out.

There are some browsers available for android which comes with popup blocker feature. I think UC browser has that but I had never used it. You can try Adblock first. It also comes in desktop version and it is easy to use.

Re: Block popup on a android tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    You can do that through adblock plus application. This is available for android. You just have to install that in the tablet and it will manage the popup thing. I am quite sure it will work really well and you will not get those annoying popup on your device. Just add this thing and test out.
    This type of feature must come integrated in the phone. So that people can simply turn that on and ad block activate on its own. But it is missing. I hope in the coming version of android we will surely get some kind of good adblocker on the device. A third party app can be a bit heavy on the ram. This feature must be included in the browser. Popup ads on android is very annoying. You tap on one thing and suddenly you can see your screen is flooded with so many ads.