Thread: Which is the best Android Kitkat phone for this month

Which is the best Android Kitkat phone for this month

There are so many phones released in the market and this is really confusing to find which good one is. I want advice that which is the best phone if we talk about this month only. That is July 2014. I do not want list of any upcoming phones.

I am in a bit hurry to get a good android phone and my eye is on HTC M8. But I will surely consider some other option also if they are better. For me performance matters a lot. Because I am going to install apps and games in it. I do not want to cry after buying that device is freezing.

Re: Which is the best Android Kitkat phone for this month

You had selected the best phone. HTC One M8 is amazing and it is really awesome phone. Being a costly device it brings up all those things which you want. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU which runs at 2.3 GHz. And it has a 2 GB RAM also. For gpu the graphic stuff is handled by Adreno 330 GPU. You have choice to select internal storage of 16 or 32 GB as per your need. And you can also expand the same. I am quite sure you will not get anything better than this.

Re: Which is the best Android Kitkat phone for this month

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    I am in a bit hurry to get a good android phone and my eye is on HTC M8. But I will surely consider some other option also if they are better. For me performance matters a lot. Because I am going to install apps and games in it. I do not want to cry after buying that device is freezing.
    HTC One M8 is a great phone when it comes to a range of small screen size. You can also have a look on Samsung Galaxy S5. This one brings out waterproof features. Most of the high end Smartphone in the market comes with a good hardware configuration. A recently launch device that also bring about some good gesture control is LG G3.

It is also a bit size device which is amazing when it comes to features. The last model that I will recommend you to see is Sony Xperia Z2 which brings you 3G ram. So that means more performance.