Thread: What is DuOS-M and how to use it?

What is DuOS-M and how to use it?

I had found a site based no DuOs-M. I want to know what is it and how to use the same. There is very less information about that on the web. The site says that it is possible to run android app on windows table device. It will be great for a tablet if this thing is possible.

But somehow I do not think this is going to work on low end devices. Has anyone tested the same? I want a bit help on understanding how it works and I hope that this will not screw up the entire tablet performance.

Re: What is DuOS-M and how to use it?

It is some kind of new Android Emulator for your Windows and Mac PC or Tablets. And it is like an emulator for windows tablet. It will help you to run android applications on the windows tablet. It is very simple to use. But I am not sure about the performance thing. And above all it is a paid app. And you can still test that by downloading a trail edition on your tablet and checkout. I am quite sure you will be able to find out whether it is a useful solution for your tablet or not. As per the software feature this one is compatible with all type of android file.

It is somewhat like Bluestack. An android emulator for windows. Any emulator if you install on tablet will slow down the output. The good thing is to use them on pc where you have option to add more ram and get better performance.

There are many emulators like this. With tablet there is an issue with touch and compatibility. Still you can run a trail to find out how it really works. I do not think it is worth buy the same. You can also try installing bluestack on your tablet and test it.

Yes, you heard correctly using DuOS one can install android apps on windows and use them without really affecting windows. You can visit Knowledgebase which will give complete info about it.

Quote Originally Posted by amiduos View Post
    Yes, you heard correctly using DuOS one can install android apps on windows and use them without really affecting windows. You can visit Knowledgebase which will give complete info about it.
    But it doesn't works on my Windows 7 After digging out i came to know that DuOS only supports 64bit systems. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.ken View Post
    But it doesn't works on my Windows 7 After digging out i came to know that DuOS only supports 64bit systems. That's annoying.
    I found DuOS-m supports 32bit version for windows 7 and 8 now