Thread: Bing search page shows only 2 result for every query

Bing search page shows only 2 result for every query

I am not able to figure what really happen with my browser. I received a browser update. I am using Bing from long time. It is simple and does not give you extra results. After update there is a weird issue with the search engine. It just gives me 2 results for every query I search.

For example if I search Superman vs. Batman then there are only two results. That's it. Later on I searched for a song name and gain only two result. Sometime they are just videos. What is this problem.

Re: Bing search page shows only 2 result for every query

It can be due to your query. You might be searching something which has less page on web. Due to which bing is giving you less results. You can try searching something very common. Like Football scores or timetable. And see how many sites you will get. I had seen this problem before. When there is less data on web then you won't get any major information. You can also try to search the same thing on Google. You might get many results and you can then try to find the one which help you the most.

Re: Bing search page shows only 2 result for every query

Quote Originally Posted by satchel View Post
    After update there is a weird issue with the search engine. It just gives me 2 results for every query I search.
    Good thing about using Bing is that it has less spam results. But sometime it goes mad. It can be due to bings search filter. You can try check that settings. Or else try to search in some different browser. If this works well on a different browser then it means your browser has some kind of safe search filter on.

That is why the results are limited. And if you really does not get any information then better use Google. I am quite sure you will get more information in that.