Thread: Unable to get rid of Bing History

Unable to get rid of Bing History

Bing is the default search engine on Internet Explorer. I want some solution trough which I can clear the search history. I had seen when someone else sit on my pc then type something in the search box my old results appear on the same.

I want to remove them. I want to clear it but it is a bit complicated process according to me. There is no way through which you can clear that. In android phones you get a option to clear search history directly in the search box. How to do that in desktop.

Re: Unable to get rid of Bing History

You have to click on the settings icon which is located at the top right side. Click on that and then you can see another section from where you have to select the country where you stay. Once you are done you have to go in the history section and there you can see a clear all button. Just click on that and done. All search history will be wiped out. You can keep on doing this and to clear the search history. Or you can use a incognito mode to stop bing from saving your searches.

Re: Unable to get rid of Bing History

You can clear history through https://ssl.bing.com/profile/history also if you are using a live id on the same. The second thing you can do is simply switch off search history from the same link. Clearing history is simple.

You just have to click on clear on button and done. All text is wiped out. And to turn off the same thing you have to go in the same section and at the top right you can see turn off button for search history. Click on the same and done. The search history features will be disabled.