Thread: How is Battery life of LG G3

How is Battery life of LG G3

Is anyone using LG G3 here ? I want the battery life information of this phone. Although it is a great device, but one of the biggest issue with this big size phone is poor battery life. I had used HTC M8. This one is the best phone with excellent battery. I did not find any other device like that. My friend just recently got LG G3. And I had seen that the battery life is very low.

I want to confirm whether this thing is common in all LG G3 or the only the device which I have. HTC M8 works best for entire day, while LG G3 gets down till evening.

Re: How is Battery life of LG G3

The battery output depend on the screen size also. If the screen size is less than the phone has to give low resolution and the battery life is better. While in phablet you have a big size screen that consume more power compared to other.

It is good if you can carry a portable power bank with you when you are having phablet.

You can play videos, and click pictures with extended battery life of 2 to 4 hrs move. There is nothing you can do in low battery output. And if you need good one then go for lumia devices.

Re: How is Battery life of LG G3

HTC M8 really has a nice battery life. It is a small device compare to LG G3. If you are having low battery output on your phone then it means you have installed too many application. It is good if you can remove all those things which you don't want and check back. That will be good enough to increase the battery. You can replace the default launcher and add a more lighter one. This will also great to enhance the battery quality of the phone. If the battery is getting low very fast the you have to replace it.