Thread: How to Schedule Message sending in WhatsApp

How to Schedule Message sending in WhatsApp

Does WhatsApp has an option to schedule message? I am not able to find anything in settings. I want some option through which I can configure schedule message for an person. Like sending a message at a prescribed time. This will be quiet nice that message can be sent automatically and you don't really have to wait back for the time to come. Chat messengers like WhatsApp must have this kind of features. This are really simple things which WhatsApp is missing. Any input will be appreciated.

Re: How to Schedule Message sending in WhatsApp

No WhatsApp is not having any of those feature. Neither any other chat messenger have. WhatsApp even does not has any option to make a draft message.

Whatever message you have to send you have to type that at the time and send it. It is right that there must be this kind of options available which can help us to schedule a message.

Through this we can simply keep the phone aside by adding time and the message will be sent automatically to people.

Re: How to Schedule Message sending in WhatsApp

Quote Originally Posted by TricKer View Post
    Does WhatsApp has an option to schedule message? I am not able to find anything in settings. I want some option through which I can configure schedule message for an person. Like sending a message at a prescribed time. This will be quiet nice that message can be sent automatically and you don't really have to wait back for the time to come. Chat messengers like WhatsApp must have this kind of features. This are really simple things which WhatsApp is missing. Any input will be appreciated.
    You can do that through a third party app. You have to Scheduler app for the same. This app works with WhatsApp through which you can schedule a message on a specific time. Just add the app in your phone and then go in Contact.

Now choose the contact and message you want. And add the date and time. And leave it. The message will be delivered. Here the problem with this app is that you can only use this on rooted phone.