Thread: Need Enemy Front PC save game

Need Enemy Front PC save game

I guess most of the people now a days are busy playing Watch Dogs. But i am here for a help with Enemy Front game. Downloaded it yesterday itself and so far have played about 2 missions. Due to some problem with my laptop, i uninstalled the same and installed it again on my Computer. So far so good. Now, when i tried to load the save game which i copied from my laptop, it is not loading. The game gets stuck on the loading screen itself. Tried it for over an hour with several work around but no success. Seems like my Save files are corrupt or there could be any other problem. So, i am in need of a save game for Enemy Front. Can any of you guys here provide me the same?

Re: Need Enemy Front PC save game

You are correct with one thing. Yes, most of the gamers now a days are busy with Watch Dogs, after all it was a most awaited game for them. Secondly, you would be one of those rare gamer who got the game on the very first day itself of the game's release.

Most of the people might have not received the copy so far. So, it would be very difficult to get the saves so early. You might need to wait for some more time.

I agree with Dhatri. It would be nearly impossible to get the save game file so early. However, if it is about only two missions, i would suggest you to better go with some Game Trainer and complete the missions. It is a kind of cheat allowing offering you several things. Once you are at the level where you left earlier, just de-activate the cheat and play your normal game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    I agree with Dhatri. It would be nearly impossible to get the save game file so early. However, if it is about only two missions, i would suggest you to better go with some Game Trainer and complete the missions. It is a kind of cheat allowing offering you several things. Once you are at the level where you left earlier, just de-activate the cheat and play your normal game.
    That sounds bit helpful. Can you please provide me the file or its link from where i can download the trainer? Thanks again.

You can download the +8 Trainer for Enemy Front from Download Center of this site.

Still no saves?

Can anyone please provide me a 100% save game now? Please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard14 View Post
    Still no saves?

Can anyone please provide me a 100% save game now? Please ?
    I just saw your post. Here is my 100% completed save game, completed it long ago

Download the attachment, and let me know if you need any more help with this.
    Attached Files Attached Files