Thread: How can I get Official Public WeChat Account

How can I get Official Public WeChat Account

How to get a public account on WeChat. I am trying to find out a bit information on the same. By public account I mean a official account on a company name. For example my company name is builder. I want to create a account that will come as builder in every phone. Right how the app supports a mobile number and it appear on other chat. Does Wechat has this feature. I am even ready to pay for the same. I tried looking on web but can't find anything.

Re: How can I get Official Public WeChat Account

In order to get an official wechat public account you will have to contact WeChat team. A various telecom provider offer you this service where you can get a specific name through which you can send promotions sms. While WeChat is a different thing.

So here you have to contact the developer of WeChat and ask them about this public account. If the service is available then you can get it, but if not then you cannot use a public account. You can create a group in the name of your company and use it.

You can do that through a website. The link is mp.weixin.qq.com. This site is not in English. You have to create a account on the same and through this you can create a public account on WeChat. This service is provided by Guangdong Unicom. It is a Chinese company that allow you to bind your number with an public account which remains visible on your Wechat with your company name and logo. Just open a account on the same and test back.

Hi I do not know where to post my question... Sorry if i make mistake...

I need to know how to construct my html page so it will show image and part of the body when send to chat in WeChat?

Quote Originally Posted by cheepingtan View Post
    I need to know how to construct my html page so it will show image and part of the body when send to chat in WeChat?
    I am not able to understand what are you trying to do ? Can you explain it in details please?

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    I am not able to understand what are you trying to do ? Can you explain it in details please?
    I mean this page from china site if I send to chat it shows:
    SC1.jpg

But my page showing this:
    SC2.jpg

How do I update my Html to show like scrn 1?