Poll: LG G2 vs LG G3 Comparison

Thread: LG G2 vs LG G3

LG G2 vs LG G3

What is the difference between LG G2 vs LG G3? This both phone looks same to me. I am looking for a good device where I found this two models. But I am unable to compare them.

I am looking for actual comparison which can give me a bit detail information about the device performance. It is obvious that a new model is far more better than the older one. But :G G3 is going a bit out of my budget. Can anyone suggest the difference.

Re: LG G2 vs LG G3

LG G3 is a new variation of LG G2. There is a difference but not much. LG G3 is more sleek compared to LG G2. It is also light and carry out similar hardware config. Both of this phone are having the same screen that features True HD-IPS LCD display.

But being a new phone LG G3 is bigger compared to the older one. It has as 5.5inch display size and it gives you a bit more better ppi. Like LG G2 has 443ppi while the new one has 534ppi. The screen protection is also upgraded on LG G3.

Re: LG G2 vs LG G3

It is not worth to go with the older one. Because LG G3 better. The difference lies in the hardware. You can expect more performance in LG G3. it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset and 2GB RAM. While the older one has Qualcomm Snapdragon 800. New chipset means more power. Camera output is same in both. But obvious as LG G3 has a good hardware it is going to have more power over others.